Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  _t4610

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  _t4610
Forum Naruto Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Convert/Load Sony HDR-PJ380 AVCHD MTS footage in FCP X
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

» Transcode MTS to DNxHD .mov to work with Canon XA20 in Avid MC
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

» How to Rip and put DVD movies onto HTC One Max
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

» VOB to MOV-How to Convert VOB to QuickTime MOV on Mac/Windows
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

» Convert Canon XA10 1080p mts to a mac most compatible format for FCP/iMovie/FCE
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

» Importing Nikon D3S/D7100 footage into Premiere Pro for smooth editing
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

» How to Open Canon 5D Mark III/II videos in Windows Movie Maker
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:17 pm

» Best way to Get DVD movies playable on iPhone 5S/SC
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

» The easiest way to rip DVD on Mac OS X with the right subtitles
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

» Codec to Move MOV files from Canon T5i/T4i/T3i to Vegas Pro
by lydia870622 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 32 pada Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Top posters
lydia870622 (240)
Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Vote_lcapBest MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Voting_barBest MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Vote_rcap 
vivian058 (90)
Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Vote_lcapBest MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Voting_barBest MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Vote_rcap 
Naruto (38)
sharingan (37)
zyp0426 (29)
tutubebe99 (22)
jacknjchn (20)
Josh520 (19)
JennyKo (17)
lulu (13)

Kumpulan Wallpaper Naruto Shippuden

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Naruto

Share Pic Naruto Shippuden

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  25989_10

Comments: 41

Edit Canon MXF videos natively in Avid Media Composer

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm by vivian058

Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer

Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.

"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"

As we know, …

Comments: 0

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am by vivian058

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Canon-MXF-to-Premiere-Sony-Vegas

Canon XF camcorder are very excellent, many professional users got this series camcorder to record vivid videos. Canon XF camcorder recorded video format is MXF, which is not easy to use, you may encounter many problems when dealing with this video format.

Recently, a users complaining that he always …

Comments: 0

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie

Go down

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Empty Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie

Post by lydia870622 Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

I've had my Panasonic DMC-FZ150 for a few weeks now and I wanna import DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD clips to iMovie for editing to make a teaching video, but the iMovie frustratingly doesn’t recognize the 60p AVCHD file. Any idea?

From above, do you also meet the similar trouble? As a matter of fact, the AVCHD format is not a perfectly editable format for non-linear video editing software like iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere, etc. As we know, iMovie's favourite format is AIC .mov, we can convert DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD to AIC .mov for iMovie on Mac OS X firstly, which makes AVCHD editable in iMovie.

Thus, the best AVCHD to iMoive Converter to help you transcode Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p AVCHD(.MTS) files to iMoive which is the particular editing format for iMoive. Bellow are the easy steps for you.

Step 1: Connect your Panasonic DMC-FZ150 to your computer with USB2.0. Launch the best Mac MTS/M2TS Converter for iMovie and then click the adding button to import your 1080/60p AVCHD files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join multiple AVCHD files for iMovie, you can select the “Merge into one” box.

Step2: Click on the “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu. Move your pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for editing DMC-FZ150 1080/60p MTS in iMovie on Mac. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing MTS/M2TS in iMovie.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DMC-FZ150 MTS to AIC .mov for iMovie on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie by clicking on “Import” button effortlessly. Now you can easily transfer and edit Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080/60p footages in iMoive for further editing with least quality loss without any trouble.

Relate guide:

MTS Converter Mac- Convert Panasonic Lumix GH2 AVCHD video to iMovie on Mac

Convert HDR-CX260V/B 1080/60p AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie on Mac

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080/60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622
Member Aktif
Member Aktif

Jumlah posting : 240

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas