Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  _t4610

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  _t4610
Forum Naruto Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Convert/Load Sony HDR-PJ380 AVCHD MTS footage in FCP X
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

» Transcode MTS to DNxHD .mov to work with Canon XA20 in Avid MC
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

» How to Rip and put DVD movies onto HTC One Max
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

» VOB to MOV-How to Convert VOB to QuickTime MOV on Mac/Windows
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

» Convert Canon XA10 1080p mts to a mac most compatible format for FCP/iMovie/FCE
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

» Importing Nikon D3S/D7100 footage into Premiere Pro for smooth editing
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

» How to Open Canon 5D Mark III/II videos in Windows Movie Maker
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:17 pm

» Best way to Get DVD movies playable on iPhone 5S/SC
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

» The easiest way to rip DVD on Mac OS X with the right subtitles
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

» Codec to Move MOV files from Canon T5i/T4i/T3i to Vegas Pro
by lydia870622 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 32 pada Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Top posters
lydia870622 (240)
Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Vote_lcapMake Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Voting_barMake Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Vote_rcap 
vivian058 (90)
Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Vote_lcapMake Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Voting_barMake Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Vote_rcap 
Naruto (38)
sharingan (37)
zyp0426 (29)
tutubebe99 (22)
jacknjchn (20)
Josh520 (19)
JennyKo (17)
lulu (13)

Kumpulan Wallpaper Naruto Shippuden

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Naruto

Share Pic Naruto Shippuden

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  25989_10

Comments: 41

Edit Canon MXF videos natively in Avid Media Composer

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm by vivian058

Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer

Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.

"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"

As we know, …

Comments: 0

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am by vivian058

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Canon-MXF-to-Premiere-Sony-Vegas

Canon XF camcorder are very excellent, many professional users got this series camcorder to record vivid videos. Canon XF camcorder recorded video format is MXF, which is not easy to use, you may encounter many problems when dealing with this video format.

Recently, a users complaining that he always …

Comments: 0

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac

Go down

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Empty Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac

Post by lydia870622 Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Summary: Facing problems importing and editing Sony A58 AVCHD footage in iMovie? If so, just get the best AIC Converter for iMovie to achieve your goal smoothly!

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Sony-a58-to-imovie

As one of the SLRs cameras, the A58 uses Sony's unique Translucent Mirror Technology to offer high-speed shooting and a smaller body size. The A58 can record 1920 x 1080 pixel movies at either 60i/50i 24 Mbps, 60i/50i 17 Mbps, 25p/24p 24 Mbps or 25p/24p 17 Mbps in the AVCHD format, or 1440 x 1080 pixels at 30fps in the MPEG-4 format, useful as this format can currently be shared more easily. The point here, you will find it a painful experience to import video footages from
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-sony-60p-avchd-to-imovie.html
Sony A58 to iMovie for further editing. And you may encounter problems like this:

"Hi, I'm using a Sony SLT-A58 on a MacBook Pro. I need to upload these videos to iMovie so that I can edit them later. But it seems iMovie does not like to work with my videos, I think I'm just missing something that is pretty simple. Can anyone help?"

In fact, the AVCHD codec allows people save large extraordinary videos without quality loss, but the output video size is pretty large correspondingly. It's not easy for permanent preservation. And AVCHD is not a Mac friendly video codec, and the mts format is not support by many editor programs on Mac, such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie/Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, etc. What should we do to make Sony A58 AVCHD footages working with iMovie/FCE on Mac perfectly?

Since iMovie work best with Apple Intermediate Codec, the easy workaround to upload Sony A58 AVCHD footage to iMovie is to convert A58 files to AIC MOV. Using third-party software like Brorsoft
brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html
AVCHD Converter for Mac
(free, clean and safe to install and use), this can be done effortlessly. Below is how:

How to Convert Sony SLT-A58 AVCHD footage for Editing in iMovie?

Step 1. Connect your Sony SLT-A58 to Mac and turn it on; launch Mac Sony MTS/M2TS Converter, click top left two icons to load your footage.

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Mts-new-mian-interface

Tips: This program supports batch conversion, so you are allowed to add multiple files to convert at a time. Meanwhile, if you wanna combine multiple MTS/M2TS clips into a single AIC encoded .mov file, you can put a checkmark in the checkbox "Merge into one file".

Step 2. Click on the dropdown menu of "Format", and then follow "iMovie and Final Cut Express” > “Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)".

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Step2-convert-iso-to-fce-mac

Tip - You can Click “Settings” button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.

Make Sony A58 AVCHD footages compatible with iMovie on Mac  Step3-settings-dsc-hx5-imovie

By the way, the Mac AVCHD Converter also supports output Apple ProRes format for using in Final Cut Pro, you can visit how to
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-sony-avchd-mts-to-fcp-fcpx--under-mac-mountain-lion.html
convert AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes 422 encoded files for Final Cut Pro to learn more.

Step 3. Finally, press the big "Arrow" button to start the Sony A58 to iMovie conversion process.

When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the generated AIC .mov files ready to be imported into iMovie. You're done.

Read More:
brorsoft.com/how-to/transcode-merge-panasonic-canon-sony-avchd-mts-m2ts-files.html
How to Convert/Merge MTS files
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-mts-to-mp4-avi-mov-m4v-wmv-flv.html
How to Convert MTS to AVI, MOV, WMV, M4V, MPEG, FLV...
movies-videos-convert-tips.overblog.com/make-sony-handycam-files-compatible-with-mac-premiere-pro/avid-mc
Import Sony Handycam to Mac Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid MC
lydia-file-transferring.jimdo.com/2013/09/15/vegas-pro-m2ts-files-how-to-import-m2ts-to-vegas-pro-10-11-12/
Easy way to open M2TS files in Sony Vegas Pro
jacknjchn.tumblr.com/post/61371248771/sony-handycam-to-mac-get-sony-handycam-video-into-fcp
Sony handycam video files transferred to fcp/imovie/premiere/avid mc
lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/60718199039/avid-mxf-to-fcp-can-fcp-import-avid-mxf-files-on-mac
Avid MXF to FCP - Can FCP import Avid MXF Files on Mac
Source:
How to import videos from Sony A58 to iMovie

lydia870622
Member Aktif
Member Aktif

Jumlah posting : 240

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas