Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  _t4610

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  _t4610
Forum Naruto Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Convert/Load Sony HDR-PJ380 AVCHD MTS footage in FCP X
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

» Transcode MTS to DNxHD .mov to work with Canon XA20 in Avid MC
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

» How to Rip and put DVD movies onto HTC One Max
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

» VOB to MOV-How to Convert VOB to QuickTime MOV on Mac/Windows
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

» Convert Canon XA10 1080p mts to a mac most compatible format for FCP/iMovie/FCE
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

» Importing Nikon D3S/D7100 footage into Premiere Pro for smooth editing
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

» How to Open Canon 5D Mark III/II videos in Windows Movie Maker
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:17 pm

» Best way to Get DVD movies playable on iPhone 5S/SC
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

» The easiest way to rip DVD on Mac OS X with the right subtitles
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

» Codec to Move MOV files from Canon T5i/T4i/T3i to Vegas Pro
by lydia870622 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 32 pada Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Top posters
lydia870622 (240)
AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Vote_lcapAVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Voting_barAVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Vote_rcap 
vivian058 (90)
AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Vote_lcapAVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Voting_barAVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Vote_rcap 
Naruto (38)
sharingan (37)
zyp0426 (29)
tutubebe99 (22)
jacknjchn (20)
Josh520 (19)
JennyKo (17)
lulu (13)

Kumpulan Wallpaper Naruto Shippuden

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Naruto

Share Pic Naruto Shippuden

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  25989_10

Comments: 41

Edit Canon MXF videos natively in Avid Media Composer

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm by vivian058

Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer

Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.

"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"

As we know, …

Comments: 0

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am by vivian058

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Canon-MXF-to-Premiere-Sony-Vegas

Canon XF camcorder are very excellent, many professional users got this series camcorder to record vivid videos. Canon XF camcorder recorded video format is MXF, which is not easy to use, you may encounter many problems when dealing with this video format.

Recently, a users complaining that he always …

Comments: 0

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

Go down

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly  Empty AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

Post by vivian058 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm

AVI to PS Vita- Convert/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback smoothly

How do you put AVI videos onto PS Vita? So I just got my Sony PS Vita and I love it. I was wondering how I could transfer movie files onto the vita for playback on my trip. Most of my video files are in AVI or DivX/Xvid format. Does PS Vita play AVI files actually? I know PSP couldn't but not sure the latest console from Sony can play the most popular video format around.

Is it possible to play AVI and DivX videos on PS Vita? Positive, of course. However, you cannot just do as you do with normal media files. From the PS Vita official website, you can find the supported file formats of PS Vita, and you can easily get the information that PS Vita cannot support AVI files at all. However, despite lack of offical support, you can watch AVI videos on PS Vita smoothly. I am sharing my experience to help those who are wondering how to copy .avi files to PS Vita for enjoying flawlessly.

Since AVI isn't the compatible format of PS Vita, you need to convert AVI to PS Vita friendly format (e.g. H.264 mp4) in advance. Here I take Pavtube Video Converter for an example to transcodes and re-code the DivX/AVI to mp4 for PS Vita. The program is so easy to use yet could handle video conversion at a super fast speed (based on NVIDIA CUDA TM & AMD App Acceleration ). Meanwhile the playback of the converted videos is smooth and decent as possible as original. It is also a wonderful video editor to edit HD/SD videos. Below is how.

The Easiest Way to Convert & Put AVI files onto PS Vita for Smoothly Playing?

Free Download the AVI to PS Vita Converter to your computer. The equivalent Mac version is the Mac Video Converter for PS Vita. Just get the right one according to your situation. Below is how.

1. Import AVI video files to the best PS Vita Video Converter. Besides AVI, you can also input videos include TiVo, VP6, MXF, VRO, MTS, M2TS, WMV, MKV, FLV, VOB, MVI, EVO, MOV, MPG, and more.

2. Choose the video format for PS Vita playing in full screen. Here i recommend you PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) ( to get this customed profile you should download and install a patch). This format is perfectly supported by PS Vita. If you want to customize your movie, you can click “Settings” to do some adjustments.

3. Start AVI to PS Vita MP4 Conversion.

Pretty Simple. Once the process completes, transfer and stream the converted AVI videos to PS Vita. So there you have it. Now just enjoy and watch AVI videos on PlayStation Vita anytime anywhere making full use of your PS Vita.

More Movie-Entertainment Tips about Sony PlayStation Vita:

Rip Blu-ray/DVD for PS Vita

Convert DVD movies to PS Vita

Transfer DVD, Blu-ray and 1080p/720p videos to Sony PS Vita

Digital Copy DVD to PS Vita

play iTunes files on PlayStation Vita

Put iTunes movies to PS Vit using Mac

vivian058
Member Junior
Member Junior

Jumlah posting : 90

Kembali Ke Atas Go down