Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery _t4610

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Naruto Indonesia
Selamat Datang di Forum Naruto. Net

Sepertinya anda belum login.

Silahkan klik Login

Belum mendaftar? Klik PENDAFTARAN GRATIS!

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery _t4610
Forum Naruto Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Convert/Load Sony HDR-PJ380 AVCHD MTS footage in FCP X
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

» Transcode MTS to DNxHD .mov to work with Canon XA20 in Avid MC
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

» How to Rip and put DVD movies onto HTC One Max
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

» VOB to MOV-How to Convert VOB to QuickTime MOV on Mac/Windows
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

» Convert Canon XA10 1080p mts to a mac most compatible format for FCP/iMovie/FCE
by lydia870622 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm

» Importing Nikon D3S/D7100 footage into Premiere Pro for smooth editing
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

» How to Open Canon 5D Mark III/II videos in Windows Movie Maker
by lydia870622 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:17 pm

» Best way to Get DVD movies playable on iPhone 5S/SC
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

» The easiest way to rip DVD on Mac OS X with the right subtitles
by lydia870622 Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

» Codec to Move MOV files from Canon T5i/T4i/T3i to Vegas Pro
by lydia870622 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

[ View the whole list ]

User online terbanyak adalah 32 pada Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:15 pm
Top posters
lydia870622 (240)
What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Vote_lcapWhat to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Voting_barWhat to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Vote_rcap 
vivian058 (90)
What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Vote_lcapWhat to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Voting_barWhat to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Vote_rcap 
Naruto (38)
sharingan (37)
zyp0426 (29)
tutubebe99 (22)
jacknjchn (20)
Josh520 (19)
JennyKo (17)
lulu (13)

Kumpulan Wallpaper Naruto Shippuden

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Naruto

Share Pic Naruto Shippuden

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery 25989_10

Comments: 41

Edit Canon MXF videos natively in Avid Media Composer

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm by vivian058

Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer

Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.

"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"

As we know, …

Comments: 0

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am by vivian058

Problem "Error Compiling Movie" for exporting MXF files from Canon XF to Adobe Premiere

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Canon-MXF-to-Premiere-Sony-Vegas

Canon XF camcorder are very excellent, many professional users got this series camcorder to record vivid videos. Canon XF camcorder recorded video format is MXF, which is not easy to use, you may encounter many problems when dealing with this video format.

Recently, a users complaining that he always …

Comments: 0

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery

Go down

What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery Empty What to Do to Get Back Lost Picture - Picture Recovery

Post by JennyKo Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

I think Yahoo! Answers is a great platform for us to ask for help on the internet, so I like put my questions on the Yahoo! Answers when I have trouble, and I'm a data recovery worker, so i usually help people online to resolve their questions about data recovery.

This morning, i read a question about recover pictures mac . Questioner said, I accidentally deleted a pictures folder yesterday........and I need to get it back. I emptied it from the recycling bin. I tried to use some of the main recovery software.....but it doesn't help. I mean it recovers files that are from way long ago and i deleted way long ago. How come the folder I deleted yesterday won't show up?? I haven't overwritten it or anything.......bcz after that I barely used the computer........I need some software that works!!!!!!.............also, I tried system restore and it didn't do anything.......the computer is Mac .

I believe still many people will come across such thing, so I decide to summarize the simplest way of picture recovery mac for the people who need. For the computer problem, use the software is best way, and here I will show retrieve lost photos with recovery software.

Picture recovery is easy. Follow these steps:
Step 1. Download and install photo recovery software such as Tenorshare Data Recovery on your PC;
Step 2. Connect your camera to your PC or place your compact flash, smart media or other memory card into a card reader connected to your PC.
Step 3. Run Tenorshare Data Recovery, select the "Delete Recovery", and scan your memory card. Then all the files you lost will be on the list.
Step 4. Choose the photos you want to recover, click"Recover".

As long as you have mastered the above method, recover deleted pictures from memory card , or from sd card, mobile phone will not difficult to you.

JennyKo

Jumlah posting : 17

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas